We provide fast and reliable ISF Filing to stay compliant with CBP.
ISF 10+2 Filing Online
Stay compliant with CBP, file your ISF today!
One flat rate, includes ISF Bond.
1. ISF info sheet from seller
2. Invoice from seller
3. Bill of Lading (if available)
4. Proof of ID's required:
$95 Flat Rate
- All: Drivers License or State ID person signing POA
- Individual / Sole Proprietor: SS Card, W2 or Tax Return
- Corporate: Articles of Organization or Proof of LLC
- Partnership: Partnership or Member Agreement
Proceed to ISF Web File
When all your ISF documents and Proof of ID's are ready, proceed to file your ISF Online.
1. Click below to proceed with ISF Filing Online.
2. Submit completed Live ISF Form.
3. Make payment by Credit Card after submission.
4. Receive your ISF Filing order confirmation.
5. CBP notice of successful ISF Filing will be received within 4-6 hours by email.
What is an Importer Security Filing? (ISF 10+2)
Customs and Border Protection enacted and began full enforcement of the Importer Security Filing (ISF) on July 9, 2013 as a protection measure to screen cargo destined to the United States before its arrival to safeguard the U.S from acts of terrorism or illegal activities.
As a result the Importer is responsible to ensure the ISF Filings is submitted to CBP no later than 24 hours before goods are loaded onto the vessel destined to the United States. The Importer may appointment their Customs Broker or agent to submit the ISF Filing.
Fines and Penalties for Late ISF Filings
The ISF Filing is required to be filed 24 hours before the goods are loaded onto the foreign vessel destined to the United States. If past 24 hours, the customs ISF is considered late and CBP will have the right to issue fines and penalty against the Importer and their bond in the amount of $5,000 for each violation, not to exceed $10,000 per shipment. In addition to the fines, CBP may hold cargo at the port terminal when arrived for customs exam in which the costs will be at the Importers expense for filing ISF late.
What if my ISF is late?
Your ISF must be filed immediately even if it is late or arrived to port. As the Importer you are legally responsible to ensure this is filed and will be up to CBP to determine any further action if needed. For late ISF's, it is up to the local port's decision to determine if any hold for examinations will be placed upon arrival or if any fines. For new Importers, CBP does take into account their inexperience and does give leniency for most shipments.